Sunday, April 18, 2010

Here Comes the Sun.

Thanks dear friends. Thanks dear readers. You've said such nice things about the book, and for the most part, if you didn't have something nice to say, you kept quiet. And I, for my part, have kept quiet, as well!

Yikes! I wasn't ignoring you. I didn't mean to just disappear, take my face off FaceBook, for this to become a quarterly blog. All I can say is that getting Virgin Territory to press, launching it, and then one week later having Larry go in for major back surgery -- it all got a little intense there. I became major caregiver instead of celebrated author, novice and visionary publisher.

But now, with a husband who is an inch and a half taller and the possessor of enough interior hardware to be labeled a semi-cyborg, I am ready to hit the public trail physically and internetally. (Is that a word? It should be). My inner Guadalupe has been working in secret, but she's starting to shine through the clouds. Hey, Little Darlin'! It's all right!

No comments:

Post a Comment